1) The Right to information is associated with which Fundamental Right?
Freedom of speech and expression
2) The organisation which was struggled for the demand for the RTI Act in India was:
Mazdoor Kidannu Shakti Sangathan
3) Which is the first country to pass right to information act?
4) Who was the founder of Mazdoor Kissan Shakti Sangathan?
5) The reservation for women in Local Bodies is ……….. .
6) Who is known as the father of Panchayat Raj in India?
Balwant Rai Mehta
7) Which was the first state to introduce the institution of Panchayati Raj?
8) Which Committee suggested the constitutionalisation of Panchayati Raj institutions?
L M Singhvi Committee
9) Which article of the Indian Constitution declares that “the state shall provide free and compulsory education to all children of the age of 6 to 14 years?
Article 21 A
10) Panchayat Raj was constitutionalized through the constitutional amendment of:
73rd Amendment of 1992