1) The river which is known as ‘Dakshina Bhagirathi’ :
2) Which place is known as the ‘gift of pamba’?
3) Maramon convention is held on the bank’s of which river?
4) Which city in kerala is known as the ‘Venice of the East’?
5) Which is known as ‘Land of Letters’?
6) Cochin University of science and Technology was brought into existence in:
7) Kerala High Court was established in:
8) Which type of soil occupies the largest area in Kerala?
9) In which district the first women’s open jail in Kerala was started?
10) The first wind power project in Kerala:
11) The headquarters of southern Naval Command:
12) The headquarters of the Kerala State Pollution Control Board:
13) The headquarters of Kerala Financial Corporation?
14) The headquarters of Kerala State Financial Enterprises(KSFE):
15) Kerala Minerals and Metals is situated in:
16) Travancore Cement Factory is situated at:
17) Hindustan Newsprint Factory is situated at:
18) Where is Malabar Cancer Centre situated?
19) Where is Sakthan Thampuran Museum?
20) The First constituency in which electronic voting machine was used: