1) Swaraj Party was formed by?
C R Das and Motilal Nehru
2) The national leader participated in all the three Round Table Conference?
B R Ambedkar
3) who was known as the Heroine of 1942 Quit India Movement?
Aruna Asaf Ali
4) The theory of economic drain of india during british imperialism was propounded by
5) The title punjab kesari was conferred on
Lala Lajpat Rai
6) National Rural Development Institute is situated at ?
7) Muslim League first demanded partition of india in
8) Who gave the motto back to Vedas?
Swami Dayanand Saraswati
9) Who was the first european to translate the Bhagwad Gita into English?
10) Who was the leader of Poona Sarvajanik Sabha founded in 1870?
11) Who was the first indian to pass the Indian Civil Service?
12) Who was the chairman of Boundary Commission to define the boundaries of the dominions under the Indian Independence Act of 1947?
13) Non Cooperation Movement started in:
14) Who said, I therefore want freedom immediately, this very night, before dawn if it can be had?
15) Who was called by the british rulers as the leader of Indian Unrest?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak