WHAT IS AJAX?
- Used to create better, faster and more interactive applications.
- Ajax uses asynchronous data transfer between the browser and server.
- Ajaxcontroltoolkit.dll is the dll used for Ajax control tool kit.
What are the controls of ajax?
What are the advantages of AJAX?
- It saves memory while fetching data from same page
- More interactive
What are the disadvantages of AJAX?
- Security issues
- Debugging difficulty
What are the technologies used by AJAX?
- Document Object Model(DOM)
- Extensible HTML(XHTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
What are the features of AJAX?
- Dataview control
- Live data binding
- Invoking Ado.net data services and data contexts
- Client side template rendering
|Full page downloading is not needed||Full page downloading is needed|
|minimize the overload on server||Posts request and updates the script every time|